Monday, December 20, 2010

A Few Random Things

1. I installed Wireless Tether for Root Users on my phone today, and I can't wait to get home and try it out. I've got a road trip coming up, and while I've used my phone in the past to keep in touch with everyone on the drive, being able to surf the Internt in a moving car is seriously cool. Plus, I travel for work quite a bit, and airports are fickle with their WiFi.

2. I'm a long-time Big Fish Games enthusiast. I love Hidden Object games. (BFG, you SERIOUSLY need to come out with some Android games!) In fact, I'm a member of their monthly club, where I agree to buy a game a month for $7. I usually buy 1-3 anyway, so that works out just fine. And, today, I fianlly got the ultimate BFG nirvana - I got the email with instructions on how to get my very own Felix the Fish plushie. It will be here in 2-3 weeks. I will post pictures.

3. My husband rocks. As a family Xmas gift, he surprised us with the setup to have a home 3D theatre. Our TV is 3D-ready, but we needed the transmitter and glasses. They came in today, and by tonight, I hope, we will be watching Despicable Me in a gorgeous three dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment